Save the Date
2013 Imaging Informatics Summit & NRDR User Group Conference
Washington Marriott at Metro Center, Washington, DC
775 12th Street NW
Washington, District of Columbia 20005
October 10-11, 2013
Imaging Informatics Summit – Thursday, October 11th, 2012
We have arrayed a variety of experts to both educate and lead a dynamic, and information-filled dialogue on topics critical to the success of imaging in today’s world. Look forward to an imperative update on a rapidly changing landscape and use the opportunity to catch-up on topics essential to the future of radiology.
The Annual Imaging Informatics Summit will bring together policy makers, industry partners, consumers and providers to
discuss topics such as:
- Meaningful Use Stage 2 -– What do practices need to know now and what initiatives are vendors taking to meet the evolving demands?
- Decision Support – Emerging solutions in real-time decision-support suggest a new paradigm for ordering imaging tests. What are the issues and what do you need to know?
- Mobile Devices – How do practices strategically adapt to accomodate mobile solutions? What are the opportunities and constraints of the progressive mobile imaging landscape?
NRDR User Group Conference - Friday, October 12th, 2012
Data registries for quality improvement and performance benchmarking are becoming key components of healthcare delivery. The NRDR User Group Conference is a platform for facilities participating in the ACR registries to discuss, and for interested policy makers and potential participants to learn about:
- Best ways of using registries for quality improvement
- Challenges faced in the process of registry participation and how to overcome them
- Improvements to registries that will make them more relevant to healthcare providers and patients